Monday, October 24, 2011

The Stars are Crazy About Polo

rz1_wide.jpg
The Second Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic was bustling with stars. Everyone from new mothers Rachel Zoe and Ali Larter, to Zoe Saldana and Adam Sandler, were gathered to celebrate in style. Lauren Conrad and Lo Bosworth were seen sipping champagne and chatting with friends, while Adam and his wife played with their daughters. Sofia Vergara looked casually chic on the red carpet in bell-bottom jeans and sky-high platforms that she nearly toppled over in. ?I try to be comfortable and sexy and I try to look good,? she told In Touch. ?My Kmart line fits all sizes and shapes and I try to make a camisole that will fit everybody and leggings that everybody will wear.?

Another fashionista with a new line out: stylist Rachel Zoe. ?It is so much fun, I'm honestly having the best time doing it,? she says. ?I design in my sleep and it's just really, really fun. I think the greatest part about it is if I don't see something out there that I want to own I can just make it.?

But how did Rachel get back her pre-baby body so quickly? ?I don't know. I don't exercise, it's not something I enjoy. I eat a lot, if anything I probably eat more because when I was nursing you have to do that. I'm just really active. I mean, having a 6-month-old son is going to keep you on your feet, I think it's kind of natural exercise.? She and husband Rodger Berman posed for pictures at the event with son Skyler, and were seen hanging out with Selma Blair and her new son Arthur. Looks like playdates are in their future!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/o7ORO-wEf_A/the_stars_are_crazy_about_polo.php

Rebecca Mader Izabella Miko Virginie Ledoyen Bali Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment