Monday, October 31, 2011

Kirstie Alley On Finding Love: ?Right Now, I?m Just Dancing!?

alley1_wide.jpg
Dancing With the Stars was the inspiration for Kirstie Alley to shed the pounds, and she?s managed to keep the weight off! She has danced every day since she competed on the reality show and happily shared her fitness secrets at the Dance With Me Studios Fall Fantasy Showcase in Brooklyn, N.Y. ?We danced our way around Europe to do different charity events," Kirstie told In Touch as she was accompanied by her handsome dance partner, Sergey Onik. ?We dance for a minimum of two hours, and if we hear music playing anywhere else, we dance there, too!? Sergey added.

When asked if her new hot body has helped her on the dating scene, Kirstie replied, ?Right now, I?m just dancing!? but admitted, ?I always think when somebody really wants something, it will happen, and I sort of half-assed want something. It?s not my priority right now. I?m really having fun dancing and working, and helping my friends and their charities. It?s great to have a tool to use to help raise funds for different great causes. I?m excited about that.?

Although Kirstie is friends with current competitor Ricki Lake, her heart belongs to Maksim Chmerkovskiy. ?Ricki is a friend of mine, and I?ve seen a few of her dances. I?ve heard that she?s pretty amazing ? but I told her my allegiance was to Maks!?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/ckTTkVWTb38/kirstie_alley_on_finding_love.php

Lake Bell Thora Birch Giuliana DePandi Jamie Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment