Tuesday, November 1, 2011

T.I. -- The Mike Vick Halloween Tribute [UPDATE]

Filed under: T.I., Michael Vick, TMZ Sports, Exclusive, Holidaze, Photo Galleries

TI Halloween Michael Vick CostumeT.I. has a lot in common with Michael Vick -- especially the part where they spent a couple of years in prison -- but last night T.I. paid tribute to the guy who's proven it's possible to bounce back.

T.I. and his wife Tiny hit up a Halloween costume party at the Gold Club in Atlanta -- T.I. dressed as Mike Vick... his wife dressed as a ref.

Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... the costume was his wife's idea, but T.I. agreed because he's been an MV fan since the Atlanta Falcons days ... and has a ton of respect for the guy.

So, we gotta ask ... is T.I. trying to make a statement??

update_bar
10:23 AM PST -- Mike Vick LOVES the tribute!!!

The NFL star released a statement to TMZ saying, “T.I. is a talented artist and I appreciate his support. I wish him success in everything he does.”

Permalink

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/01/t-i-mike-vick-michael-halloween-costume/

Paige Butcher Amanda Swisten Missi Pyle Teri Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment