Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DC Cupcakes Star: A Wedding So Sweet

cucake2.jpg
DC Cupcakes star Katherine Kallinis got a huge rush before her September 17 ?I do?s? with fianc� Ben Berman ? but it wasn?t the sugar. ?I fainted!? she tells In Touch, explaining her Vera Wang gown was way too tight and she overheated that day at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, Calif. ?I didn?t feel well and everything went black.? Katherine, 32, had decided not to diet, but she neglected to tell her tailors. ?They had taken in my dress as if they thought I would lose 20 pounds before my wedding,? she laughs, admitting that, at the time, she was really upset. Luckily, quick-thinking Katherine left the back of her dress unzipped and barely any of the couple?s 200 guests noticed.

While the scene will be aired on the upcoming TLC special DC Cupcakes: My Sweet Wedding (Friday, November 11, 10 p.m. ET), not everything was caught on camera. ?There was a great moment when a photographer wanted us to see each other for the first time before the ceremony started,? reveals Katherine. ?She had Ben close his eyes and when he saw me, he was very emotional and teared up.? At the reception later that night, Katherine had her own moment: She burst out crying when the song ?Over the Rainbow? played. ?When I heard the line, ?Dreams really do come true,? it hit me that all my dreams really did come true,? Katherine says. ?I wouldn?t have changed a thing.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/al9RVTAbQBk/dc_cupcakes_star_a_wedding_so.php

Daisy Fuentes Coco Lee Nicole Scherzinger Maria Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment