Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jersey Shore?s Vinny Guadagnino Plans Acting Debut

Vinney_JerseyShore0216.jpg
Reality TV star Vinny Guadagnino has taken on real acting jobs ? and they don?t involve fist pumping at the Jersey Shore! With a guest role in the upcoming MTV comedy show The Hard Times of RJ Berger, Vinny revealed to In Touch that despite his excitement for the new season, his acting career is ?going great!?

?You guys are going to see once that comes out that I?m really serious about it,? Vinny told In Touch at the Enclave nightclub in Chicago on February 12. ?I?m actually acting rather than just going up there like, ?Hey, I?m on Jersey Shore!??

The MTV show is a comedy series about an outcast who gains popularity at his high school after he realizes he has an anatomical gift.

?Every week I work more and more at it. I go to classes and join little improv groups just so I can really master it,? Vinny said.

Vinny has been assigned to appear in one episode, which airs March 28.

?I want people to take this transition seriously because I know that no one does,? he said. ?I can?t wait to prove them wrong.?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/Q7bbwwMsB7o/jersey_shores_vinny_guadagnino.php

Kat Von D Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment